This event is an advanced-level workshop on email marketing - which discusses the types of workflows and sequences.
- Understanding the Psychology of New-Age Prospects
- Types of workflows
- End goals of each workflow
- Challenges in each workflow
- Understanding the Lead funnel
- Creating Workflows/Sequences
- Multiple types of Workflows [E.g: Contact-based or lifecycle-based]
- Setting up Goals for each Workflow
- 15 - min activity that helps in understanding the current stature in Marketing
- Metrics to track: Dashboard Storytelling
About the Speaker:
A Millennial Marketer. With data-driven storytelling at core, she deep dives into digital workflows and marketing analytics in order to help companies in increasing leads and generating sales revenues.
She is a B2B marketer with 5 years of experience in enterprise marketing at various technology companies. She curate stories that help tech & innovation in reaching out to the customers & technology evangelists. She is specialized in setting up lead-generation funnel and improving brand footprints in the Americas, APAC, EMEA and European markets.